FlexWorks™ Dispenser Sumps are installed beneath fuel dispensers to provide access to and secondary containment of dispenser plumbing, emergency shear valves, and underground piping connections. Stabilizer Bar Kits are installed in FlexWorks Dispenser Sumps to provide reliable support for boss-mounted emergency shear valves.
• Multiple Models – ensure a custom fit.
• Structural Reinforcing on Large MPD Models – prevents sump deformation from backfill and high water table forces.
• Light Color – preserves rigidity in sunlight before backfill and provides maximum visibility after installation.
• Full Perimeter Liquid Collection Channel – facilitates quick leak detection and allows flexibility in locating leak sensors.
• Integral Rain Lip – protrudes into the dispenser frame to prevent surface water entry.
• Easy Installation – field height adjustment capability and large pipe entry area ensure installation flexibility.
• Many Are Available in a Conduitless Model – eliminates conduit entry fittings and prevents a notorious leak point inside dispenser sumps.