The 9095SA Overfill Prevention Valve is installed at the fill port of a storage tank. Used in a pressurized tight fill application, the valve helps prevent tank overfills by closing when the liquid level reaches a pre-set warning level (90-95% full). The valve is installed on a standard 2" NPT male connection and has a built-in bleed hole that allows the fill hose pressure to be relieved after the valve closes. This bleed hole also provides anti-siphon protection for the valve.
• The valve design allows for a full flow fill until it closes.
• Designed for fuel not requiring a drop tube.
• A field adjustable float allows the installer to set the desired shut-off point. The vertical float allows for installation in openings in proximity to the tank walls.
• The valve shut-off length is field adjustable from 2 to 12 inches.
• A pressurized tight fill connection is required for operation