Heavily ribbed cast iron covers and body rings ensure maximum load bearing capacity on cast iron manholes and fill boxes. These manholes are ideal for connecting underground tank lines directly to the surface without sump enclosures. A variety of features available on cast iron manholes and fill boxes make them the perfect choice for many applications.
• Full-size internal diameters for maximum access and working area
• Highway 20 Rated (H20) - All OPW spill containers and manholes exceed the requirements of the Highway 20 rating.
• Rugged cast iron covers and body rings
• Cast-in non-skid finish on covers
• Sturdy, extra long steel skirts